Saturday 22 April 2017

Circular No 807








Newsletter for alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 22 April 2017 No. 807
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
Please look at the class photo 1960.
Below are my two lines of my news on each.
I would appreciate if you could help me with news or contact.
I am sending this to all of my classmates, maybe I shall get an answer, who knows?
Also, one of the last videos by the BANDIT. The so called ABBOT´s SONG:
Judge for yourself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------.
This is 57 years after graduation.  Look at the photo:
Louis Lacour – A good friend, somewhere in Guadaloupe enjoying Fishing.
Manuel Prada – He is well and has a school here in Caracas
Richard Galt – Last known location in the Florida Keys, US.  I have tried to contact him but no luck
Michel Herrera – A good friend of Roger but I have lost contact with him.
David Pampellone – No news on him.
Ladislao Kertesz – Live and writing this Newsletter
Michael Howard – He is in TT, POS, Retired
Randal Galt – Just got an email returned, address unknown.
James Seheult – Fear for his wellbeing, hope he is well
Michael King – R.I.P.
Wayne Vincent Brown – R.I.P.
Egan Baichoo – He is in Canada
Matias von Fedak – Strange friend of mine, he could be in Germany
David de Verteuil – No contact, hope he is well.
Christopher Webster – R.I.P.
Roger Henderson – Lost contact with him.
Giuseppe Braggio – He seems to be in Italy
Nigel Boos – He is well and in Canada
Geoffey Golding – Also in Canada
Anthony Johnson – He was the pioneer in our first WEB page but dropped out of sight.
Daniel de Verteuil – Just got a letter from him.
Christopher Knowles – R.I.P.
Maurice de Verteuil – Have no idea where he is
Fr. Paul – R.I.P.
Some other classmates who are not in the photo:
Graham Gonsalves – From FORM I and FORM II, He is well from news that I get from others in TT
Richard Gransaull – Until FORM IV, no news of his whereabouts.
David Basanta – Dayboy from Tunapuna R.I.P.
Elias farcheg – Left FORM III he is well
Brian Goddard – Left FORM II, A good friend of mine living in Valencia Venezuela
Harry Guildner – Starting to get worried since he has not touched in the 2017 the button of his computer, living in USA.
Hope that the survivors of this memorable CLASS 1960, are well and alive.
I would appreciate your input to each classmate’s status.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I would welcome other CLASS groups to list their names.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "Natividad Cabello" <ncabello@puramin.com.ve>
Date: 11 Nov 10:02 (PST)
Ladislao:
Tengo que agradecerte el tiempo que dedicaste a hablar conmigo para tratar de incluirme entre los contactos de los viejos estudiantes del The Abbey School.
Cuando me llamaste pensé que estabas llamando a mi hermano Winston Cabello quien estuvo estudiando 1ro, 2do y 3er Año, también mi primo Miguel Ángel estuvo un año mas que hermano.
Yo apenas estuve estudiando el 1er Año y de verdad que los amigos que tenía están la mayoría en Caripe Edo Monagas quienes estuvieron en ese Colegio mucho tiempo y los veo de vez en cuando estoy de vacaciones.
En estoy momentos estoy dedicado a mi familia, trabajo y la parte espiritual casi que no me dejan tiempo para más nada, mas aun cuando no domino el idioma Ingles bien.
De todas maneras gracias por todo y que tenga el mejor de los éxitos en la organización que pretendes realizar.
Saludos.
--------------English version----------- Babel fish version 3
Ladislao: I have to thank you for the time that you have dedicated to speak with me, trying to include me between the contacts of the old students of The Abbey School.
When you called me I thought that you were calling my brother Winston, who studied Form 1, 2 and 3, also my cousin Miguel Angel who went one more year than brother.
I only did Form 1, and my friends were mainly from Caripe Edo Monagas, who were in School for a longer time. I see them once in a while when I am on vacations.
At this time I am dedicated to my family, work and the spiritual part, I have almost no time for anything, even though I do not dominate the Ingles language well.
Anyway thanks for everything and I wish you success in the organization which you try to make. Greetings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
C PHILLIPS <debread@rogers.com>
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 2:33:36 AM
Hi Ladislo,
David de Castro was my best friend at school and still is, he asked me to give you a call. I live in OSHAWA, Ontariio, Canada about 30 miles east of Toronto. Always happy to meet a Mt boy. Best regards, keep in touch.
PEACE & LOVE.
COLLIN PHILLIPS, Abbey School Old, Old, Old Boy (1951-55)
(He appears to have died in 2008, r.i.p., EDITOR)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
12-02-2017 Hi. Kamal is high up in the department for admission to Rutgers University.  Medical College in New Jersey. He is due to retire next year. He was here for Christmas.  Hello, everyone
12-02-2017 ok
12-02-2017 Ramsahai Winston: Congrats to Dr Kamal Khan he is from my hometown Rio Claro extend courtesies Kelvin
13-02-2017 Ronnie thank you for that wonderful prayer and reminder if God's favours surrounding us. Your neighbour and friend.  Kelvin
13-02-2017 Fr. Imash: Kelvin how you get so scarce boy. hubby tells his wife that he is leaving for a 3day church conference...
Wife👩🏻: darling, let's have a word of prayer before you go!
Hubby👱🏽: of course, yes
Wife👩🏻: Lord, grant my husband travelling mercies
Hubby👱🏽: Amen
Wife👩🏻: father cause him to get STI's even HIV & AIDS if he commits adultery
Hubby👱🏽: (silent)
Wife👩🏻: Dear Lord, let him not return home alive after any adulterous acts
Hubby👱🏽: (starts to sweat)
Wife👩🏻: in fact father Lord kill him if...
Hubby👱🏽: Oh shut up, I'm no longer going! The holy spirit just told me this conference has been cancelled.
POWER OF A PRAYING WOMAN🙏🏿😂😂😂
13-02-2017 All this talk and no mention of a reunion while we are still alive
13-02-2017 Berment Joseph: I dead already: from the waist down!
13-02-2017 Joe where are you. Joe,that's personal,we don't need to know
13-02-2017 Ok. Sorry  wrong group
13-02-2017 Hello neil where have you been. Bro. I moved to Katy texas. still got same number.
13-02-2017 Alfredo Montiel Bezara: It's nice to hear that you are with Enrique !!
13-02-2017 Hola fofeo. Como estas
13-02-2017 Berment Joseph: All I am getting is these pious sounding responses: impossible to believe that I have no company. tu en venezuela todavia To all my brothers from mount. I am asking for your prayers so i can get back to good health. Am in the hospital with pneumonia and too much fluids around my left lung. Thank you . God bless you all.
13-02-2017 14:23:45: +1 (201) 401-3133: Hey joe since u dead if u need help call me The doctor say I am like a 21 year old
13-02-2017 14:25:44: M Moffie Edgar: That's what we call faith....Brother....
13-02-2017 Hola Salvador, mejorando?
13-02-2017 He Sal my prayers are with u my brother
13-02-2017 Hola Fofeo cómo estás, soy Frank Ibarra
13-02-2017 Hola Frank es Óscar Cantore
13-02-2017 Moffie Edgar: Salvador we are not forgetting you...yoi are in my prayers brother..
13-02-2017 Como estas? Sal feels left out
13-02-2017 Epa Oscar que bueno saber de ti!!!
13-02-2017 We need to send him flowers And get well cards
13-02-2017 Yes , get better so your lazy butt to work...😂😂😂
13-02-2017 Moffie Edgar: Oscar.....Moffie por aqui.....como va eso en Panama???...
13-02-2017 Sigues con los Cisneros? Zamuro! Como estas?
13-02-2017 Ya no, desde hace 3 años. Ahora con un grupo haciendo un proyecto en Cap Cana Dónde estás?
13-02-2017 Moffie Edgar: Aqui hermano luchando en este mar....como esta todo...
13-02-2017 Panamá Edgar nos toca a todos luchar para seguir adelante sólo que en Venezuela es cuesta arriba
13-02-2017 Alfredo Montiel Bezara: Salvador mejórate pronto !! Frank ya leí este fin que aparecisteis .... Me alegra !! Oscar siempre jodedor como siempre !!!
13-02-2017 Mi cuñada y su familia se mudaron allá hace como 2 años
13-02-2017 Yo llevo 6 aquí
13-02-2017 Q bueno!!!
13-02-2017 Sembrando hongos y haciendo pinturas Ya tenemos nietas panameñas
13-02-2017 Alfredo Montiel Bezara: Un fuerte abrazo para todos !!!
13-02-2017 Yo estuve por allá llevando a pescar a Bush senior
13-02-2017 Moffie Edgar: Que bueno......al menos ya hay mas familia....yo tengo 8 nietos.....
13-02-2017 : E ido varias veces pero me quedo más arriba en Kanaraipo Zamuros nacen blancos 😀
13-02-2017 Edgar y no tienen Direct TV?
13-02-2017 Pareciera que no
13-02-2017 Oscar, lo lleve a Panamá
13-02-2017 Ah ok
13-02-2017 Moffie Edgar: Frank eso chamos no miden y eso que les digo.........
13-02-2017 Buena pesca de altura aquí Mosca no te violan también Vives en ambiente peligroso si ves un fuerte en el.piso no te agaches
13-02-2017 Jajajajajaja
------------------------------------------
EDITED by LadislaoKertesz,  kertesz11@yahoo.com,  if you would like to be in the circular’s mailing list or any old boy that you would like to include.
-------------------------------------------------------
Photos:
Class 1960
58LK0004SCOUTSDEVO, Scouting manual
48TE0020SCOUTS,
14LK9153FBDPH, Derek Phillipps




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have been enabled. Enter your comment in the box below by name, Google identity, or anonymously. It will be posted after I have approved it to avoid spamming.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.